FRANKLIN MUOH UPDATES HIS PROFILE

FRANKLIN MUOH A.K.A EMERALD TOLD XCLUSIF STORY HIS NEXT STEP IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY. HE'S YOUNG, FRESH AND HAS INBREED TALENTS IN ACTING AND MODELING. JUST  FOLLOW THE INTERVIEW TO DISCOVER MORE ABOUT HIS CAREER AND LIFESTYLE.



XCLUSIF STORY:  MAY WE KNOW YOU?

I'm Franklin Moun and my fans call me EMERALD.

XCLUSIF STORY: WHAT DO YOU DO?

I'm modeling and acting.

XCLUSIF STORY: WHEN AND HOW DID YOU START MODELING?

This is my two years in modeling. it all started on one Saturday evening when a friend of mine asked me to register for AFRICA FACE FLASHTIME. It was a photo model contest meant to select 36 finalist  including male and female for institutional publicity and magazine. I saw it as an opportunity to achieve my heart desire. Since then, it has been wonderful. As you can see, i'm in for the second edition of AFRICA FACE FLASH.

XCLUSIF STORY: WHAT INSPIRED YOU INTO MODELING?

I was inspired by my role model Joel Strouss, a former American Next Top Model winner, who has been exploiting one of the reality shows 'Most Vulnerable Contestants'. I also read alot of  HIT MAGAZINE editions.

XCLUSIF STORY:  HOW DO YOU SEE MODELING?

It is an arena where talents are born. It goes along way in helping people discover their personalities and ofcourse a home for social climbers. Though, there are negetive side of it, but that can be the reason to deprive one's chance for freedom of expression.

XCLUSIF STORY: WHAT DIFFERENCE DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IN THE
                                INDUSTRY?

Saving one's reputation is very virtous. To me, if i have my way, i will give models chance to decide for them selves rather than be romute controlled by so called managers.

XCLUSIF STORY: ANY ADVICE TO YOUR ADMIRERS?

Make God the first in your  life and be wise enough to identify opportunity when it comes your way. you can always achieve your dream if don't give up.

XCLUSIF STORY:  CAN YOU TELL US LITTLE ABOUT YOUR MARRITAL LIFE?

I'm a single young man, and i'm in relationship with one of the virtues ladies. Please don't ask me her name cos i won't tell you for certain reasons.

XCLUSIF STORY:  HOW DO YOU COPE WITH FEMALE FANS?

I try as much as i can to keep good relationship with them so that it won't imprint spot on my career.





Post a Comment

0 Comments